Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
UPDATE WEBSITE??

2422 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2013-10-11 03:48:10

•   Level 4   
    (116) points
    LEVIDMAX
    2013-10-01 08:27:15
     SO AUTEL WHERE IS THIS NEW UPDATE WEBSITE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AVAILABLE OCT 1,2013 OUTLINING ALL OF THE UPDATE PRICES AND OPTIONS? I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT AUTEL HAS NOT COME UP WITH MOST OF THE NECESSARY FIXES ON THE MAXIDAS DS708.THAT IN TURN IS DEFINITELY GOING TO HURT THE SALES OF THE NEW MAXISYS.ANY GOOD TECHNICIAN WILL STEER CLEAR OF BUYING THIS NEW SCAN TOOL DUE TO THE FACT THAT AUTEL HAS NOT FIXED ALOT OF ISSUES THAT THE DS708 HAS.AS OTHERS HAVE POSTED HERE THIS WILL ONLY CAUSE OWNERS OF THE DS708 TO BUY OTHER SCAN TOOLS.FOR ME I DONT MIND PAYING FOR THE UPDATES JUST FIX THE ISSUES (ALOT OF THEM) THAT THE MAXIDAS DS708 CLAIMS IT CAN PERFORM AS WELL AS THE ERRORS IN PID INFORMATION. ONE CAN ONLY WAIT SO LONG FOR THESE ISSUES TO BE FIXED! OTHER COMPANIES HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB AT FIXING THEIR SCAN TOOL BUGS I DONT SEE WHY AUTEL CANT.

•   Level 5   
    (254) points
    De Technician

2013-10-01 17:45:06 (Reply to:LEVIDMAX)

i much agree with u  but to add i dont mind payment for update but not for fix issue  UNTILL AUTEL  CAN MAKE PROGRAM for the ds708  that we can use all the adapter not  such as the 96 toy ,madza ,mit , hon, and other  that obd , or obd1     THY NEED to build program  cause i have adapter that useless  why AUTEL ? SHOW US  THE CUSTOMER CARE  WE NEED  
     A QUESTTION FOR AUTEL WOULD SAY THAT DS708 IS FULLY FUNCTIONABLE FOR THE EXPECTATION OF YOUR CLIENT OR WE JUST  SUBJECT ?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-10-11 03:48:10 (Reply to:De Technician)

Hmmm, yes, we are fixing the holes in our programs but it does not mean we don't have any progress.
    We are adding more IDs in our scanning, doing more special functions, upgrading to meet the newest cars. 
    I am sorry we did not put the pre-OBD II cars in first place. I would ask them to pay more attention in this issue. 
  Total1 Pages